|Web Publishing: Technology, Design, Communication, basic course , 7,5 ECTS Credits|
|AIM OF THE COURSE|
|On completion of the course, the student should be able to
- demonstrate basic skills in web publishing for, for example, blogs, business web sites, e-magazines and other similar publications,
- adapt the web technology for own publication purposes,
- start and maintain a non-complex publication,
- design a non-complex web publication,
- describe, compare and evaluate web publications, regarding web technology, web design and communication.
|The course is given as a distance course. The course will contain laboratory sessions that the students later will apply on a project work.|
|The course is examined through a project work, and through written assignments during the course.
Students failing an exam covering either the entire course or part of the course two times are entitled to have a new examiner appointed for the reexamination.
Students who have passed an examination may not retake it in order to improve their grades.
|A grade of Pass with Credit, Pass or Fail is given for the course|
|Course certificate is issued by the Faculty Board on request. The Department provides a special form which should be submitted to the Student Affairs Division.|
|The course literature is decided upon by the department in question.|
|Planning and implementation of a course must take its starting point in the wording of the syllabus. The course evaluation included in each course must therefore take up the question how well the course agrees with the syllabus.
The course is carried out in such a way that both men´s and women´s experience and knowledge is made visible and developed.