|Educational Design and Presentation Skills , 7,5 ECTS Credits|
|AIM OF THE COURSE|
|On completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- account for and analyse basic theoretical perspectives on educational planning
- account for and analyse basic models of oral and written presentation
- plan, carry out and evaluate educational initiatives
- prepare and hold presentations of different kinds before a group
- give constructive feedback on the presentations of others
|The course covers basic theories of educational planning, teaching and presentation techniques. More specifically, the following fields are covered:
- Perspective on educational planning
- Methods for needs of assessment
- Preconditions for planning and implementation of education
- Methods for oral and written presentation
- Evaluation of educational initiatives
|The teaching mainly takes the form of lectures, seminars and group assignments. Apart from scheduled time, the students are expected to study independently, individually and/or in groups.|
|The course is examined in written and oral form. The course is examined continuously during the course and at the end of the course. Detailed information can be found in the separate course instructions.
Students failing an exam covering either the entire course or part of the course two times are entitled to have a new examiner appointed for the reexamination.
Students who have passed an examination may not retake it in order to improve their grades.
|A grade of Pass with Credit, Pass or Fail is given for the course|
|Course certificate is issued by the Faculty Board on request. The Department provides a special form which should be submitted to the Student Affairs Division.|
|The course literature is decided upon by the department in question.|
|Planning and implementation of a course must take its starting point in the wording of the syllabus. The course evaluation included in each course must therefore take up the question how well the course agrees with the syllabus.
The course is carried out in such a way that both men´s and women´s experience and knowledge is made visible and developed.